- Jan 10th, Holy Cow, Schijndel
- Jan 11th, NiXenMeeR, Enschede
- Feb 19th, Volta, Amsterdam
- Mar 6th, Backstage, Hoorn
- Mar 15th, ‘t Spektakel, Asten
- Mar 20th, De Noordkade, Veghel
- Apr 24th, Elektra, Sliedrecht
- May 8th, NDRGRND, Nijmegen
- May 14th, Rocking into heaven, Schijndel
- Jun 5th, Blues Festival, Gdynia (Poland)
- Jun 6th, Hotel Atelier, Gniezno (Poland)
The Rock ‘n’ Roll racket of “The Red Phone” blasts through small speakers. Jack White can’t stop moving his feet as he’s licking the last bit of ketchup from his chin. He says: “COOL! This is very cool … Bluespunk played soulfully!”.
Keith is squinting as he looks up from his glass. Between his teeth he whispers: “YEAH, this is what I mean! I feel like partying tonight …”.
At the same time he points his attention to the swaying hips of the voluptuous waitress who comes closer. She teases and smiles: “If you want more I can give you the number of “The Red Phone”.