- November 9th, OJC De Roos, Deurne
- November 22th, Bialystok Blues Festival, Bialystok (PL)
- November 23th, Atelier, Gniezno (PL)
- November 29th, Café De Kroeg, Arnhem
- December 7th, Xinix, Nieuwendijk
- December 21th, Glazen Huis, Alphen aan de Rijn
- March 5th, Burgerweeshuis, Deventer
The Rock ‘n’ Roll racket of “The Red Phone” blasts through small speakers. Jack White can’t stop moving his feet as he’s licking the last bit of ketchup from his chin. He says: “COOL! This is very cool … Bluespunk played soulfully!”.
Keith is squinting as he looks up from his glass. Between his teeth he whispers: “YEAH, this is what I mean! I feel like partying tonight …”.
At the same time he points his attention to the swaying hips of the voluptuous waitress who comes closer. She teases and smiles: “If you want more I can give you the number of “The Red Phone”.